Yellow / Green Glow powder for all COE 1/4 oz
Yellow / Green Glow for all COE 1/4 oz
This glow in the dark pigment works for all glass fusing projects. Including glass bottle fusing, Bullseye glass fusing, Oceanside Glass fusing, Float Glass fusing, System 96 fusing, Wissmach 96 fusing and more.
- When dusting without a medium it must be fully encased inside of glass. Cut your clear cap large enough to fully encapsulate all edges to trap the pigment inside.
- Terrific to sprinkle onto the textured side of textured glass like chord or rough rolled then wipe the powder from the high areas to have it fall into the crevices of the texture. Then cap as recommended.
- Glow powder can handle temperatures up to 1800 degrees F.
- Water is not to be used with glow even for cold working. Water ruins the glow factor.
- Can be mixed with glass powder for casting. Do not exceed 30% pigment to glass ratio.
- Can be mixed with any binder that does not contain water. I like to use non-aerosol hair spray and paint it on, (Do keep in mind that it does have a rough to the touch feel when applied in this manner.).
- Do not breath the powder. Do use a face mask and proper ventilation.
- Store in a cool dry place.
We ship to all USA addresses via USPS priority mail. We can fit 40 items in this box and it is in with our PreCuts shipping group.
Thank you for viewing our fusible glass glow in the dark powder at Happy Glass Art Supply,
Irene - The happy glass art gal.