White Opal Hi-Fire Iridescent Smooth System 96® Sheet Glass 11" SQ
White Opalescent Hi-Fire Rainbow Iridescent System 96® Oceanside Compatible™ Fusible Sheet Glass 11" Square
96 200 si
White Opalescent Hi-Fire Rainbow Iridescent
Category: Solid Color
Family: System 96® Hi Fire Iridescent
Price Level Eif
- Ideal for stained glass , mosaic and fusing projects
- Easy to cut when warm to the touch
- Mass produced on their continual ribbon.
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE - Oceanside Compatible
- Photo is similar to actual offering.
- Sheet glass actual size is close to the offered size.
Wishing you happy glassing,
Irene – The happy glass art gal.
Sometimes the coating is called Irid, Iris, Iridized or Iridescent.
- Iridescent glass is made by adding metallic compounds to the glass or by spraying the surface with stannous chloride or lead chloride and reheating it in a reducing atmosphere.
- Ancient glasses appear iridescent from the reflection of light off of many layers of weathering.