Stiff Black Opal Coarse Frit, 15.11 oz Jar, Bullseye Compatible
Stiff Black Opalescent Coarse Frit, 15.11 Ounce Jar, Bullseye Compatible, Well labeled.
Made from crushed, screened, and magnetically cleaned Bullseye Compatible sheet glass at the Bullseye Glass Factory in Portland, Oregon - USA
Frits are versatile and can be used in:
• Pâte de verre and kilncasting
• Kilnforming, including “glass sketch” and “painting with light” techniques
• Torchworking and blowing, to create colors and patterns on surfaces.
|Size||15.11 Ounce Jar|
- Bullseye Compatible
- Coe90 reliable
- BE 90 is a commonly known name for Bullseye Compatible Fusible Glass.
- Photo is close resemblance of hue.
- Excess Shipping is refunded right away. xo
Reading the Color Swatches
The color of the frit in its unfired and fired states may differ greatly. Please refer to the second 'More Views' image to get a sense of the approximate fired color.
In application, color saturation may vary. Thin layers may be lighter in color. Thicker layers may be darker and more saturated in color.
Wishing you happy glassing,
Irene – The happy glass art gal