Ming Green Transparent Iridescent Hand Rolled Compatible™ Sheet Glass 3 x 10"
Ming Green Transparent Iridescent Hand Rolled 96 COE System96 Oceanside Compatible™ Sheet Glass 3 x 10" (3 mm thick Standard)
UF:60 0774 96 i
- Manufactured by Uroboros Glass in the USA
- Hand poured and rolled by the employees of Uroboros
- Ideal for stained glass and fusing projects
- Easy to cut when it is warm to the touch
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE
- Sheet glass actual size is close to the offered size.
Wishing you happy glassing,
Irene – The happy glass art gal
Sometimes the coating is called Irid, Iris, Iridized or Iridescent.
- Iridescent glass is made by adding metallic compounds to the glass or by spraying the surface with stannous chloride or lead chloride and reheating it in a reducing atmosphere.
- Ancient glasses appear iridescent from the reflection of light off of many layers of weathering.