FuseMaster Enamels are the gold standard in the glass industry.
Lime Transparent One ounce
Fuse Master Glass Enamel for glass painting then fusing.
These Transparent Enamels mature from 1050 -1175 degrees F
Tried and true formulas give excellent results every time.
Essentially what we need is something wet and something sticky added to our Enamels.
* Personal Note: I like to put my Enamel on a 4mm glass palette then chop it up using a razor blade to a smaller grain consistency.
* Using a palette knife on a 4mm thick glass palette mix your chosen color with a couple drops of water and a very light dusting of Gum Arabic to the desired consistency for painting.
- Using a palette knife on a 4mm thick glass palette mix your chosen color with a couple drops of Lavender Oil and a very light dusting of Gum Arabic to the desired consistency for painting.
- Personal Note: Sometimes the paint does not want to stick well. I add a tap of honey then mix it in the paint. When doing this I for sure use Lavender Oil for my wet.
If you desire to spray paint it on using an air brushing sprayer then the wet and sticky that I use for that process is any soda pop. Yes, you read that correctly……. Any Soda Pop – Sugar or Sugar free work….!
Fire to the temperature shown for each variety of Fuse Master Fusible Glass Enamels and you will have great results.
* Shipping: The more same like items you add to your cart does keep your shipping cost down….
Thank you for shopping at Your Happy Art Glass Supply