FuseMaster Enamels are the gold standard in the glass industry.
Lite Terra Cotta Transparent One ounce
Fuse Master Glass Enamel for glass painting then fusing.
These Transparent Enamels mature from 1050 -1175 degrees F
Tried and true formulas give excellent results every time.
Essentially what we need is something wet and something sticky added to our Enamels.
* Personal Note: I like to put my Enamel on a 4mm glass palette then chop it up using a razor blade to a smaller grain consistency.
* Using a palette knife on a 4mm thick glass palette mix your chosen color with a couple drops of water and a very light dusting of Gum Arabic to the desired consistency for painting.
- Using a palette knife on a 4mm thick glass palette mix your chosen color with a couple drops of Lavender Oil and a very light dusting of Gum Arabic to the desired consistency for painting.
- Personal Note: Sometimes the paint does not want to stick well. I add a tap of honey then mix it in the paint. When doing this I for sure use Lavender Oil for my wet.
If you desire to spray paint it on using an air brushing sprayer then the wet and sticky that I use for that process is any soda pop. Yes, you read that correctly……. Any Soda Pop – Sugar or Sugar free work….!
Fire to the temperature shown for each variety of Fuse Master Fusible Glass Enamels and you will have great results.
* Shipping: The more same like items you add to your cart does keep your shipping cost down….
Thank you for shopping at Your Happy Art Glass Supply