Grape Smooth Hi-Fire Iridescent Transparent System 96® Sheet Glass 11" SQ
Grape Smooth Hi-Fire Iridescent Transparent - System96 Oceanside Compatible™ Sheet Glass 11" Square
96 543.2 96 i
Grape Smooth Iridescent
Category: Solid Color
Family: System 96® - Iridescent
Price code Cf
- Ideal for stained glass , mosaic and fusing projects
- Easy to cut when warm to the touch
- Mass produced on their continual ribbon.
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE - Oceanside Compatible
- Photo is similar to actual offering.
- Sheet glass actual size is close to the offered size.
Wishing you happy glassing,
Irene – The happy glass art gal.
Sometimes the coating is called Irid, Iris, Iridized or Iridescent.
- Iridescent glass is made by adding metallic compounds to the glass or by spraying the surface with stannous chloride or lead chloride and reheating it in a reducing atmosphere.
- Ancient glasses appear iridescent from the reflection of light off of many layers of weathering.
Beautiful can't wait to use it.