GOLD - Gold Rush Ceramic Pen - Instructions in Description below here:
* Fired gold karat weight of 23 to 24
* Easy to use - pre-filled
* Fires to a brilliant finish
Gold pen is pre-filled with .4 cc’s of easily-applied, fire-on liquid gold for gold trim and decoration on ceramic, porcelain, and glass. After firing, it will produce brilliant gold lines for permanent decorations and for writing or signing your ceramic, porcelain, or glass artwork. It works just like a felt tip pen—gently press down on the tip to allow the gold to flow. Pens are sold individually.
Firing Range: 896-1166˚F: Glass and lead-crystal
1202-1652˚F: Porcelain, bone china, earthenware and tiles
Size: 5/16" diameter x 5-1/2" length
- - -Caution: Not intended for use on microwaveable products
Note: Make sure to store the pen TIP DOWN to ensure material is near the tip for future use
***Now available in Platinum and Copper***
Instructions: (Please do copy and save these helpful instructions)
Gold Ceramic Pen works like a paint pen or felt tip pen but applies a thin layer of liquid gold to the surface of your glass or ceramics. Easy application for firing. Fires at 1,112 degrees F up to 1,328 degrees F.
For best results, please follow these suggested instructions prior to use:
- Place pen tip down in a container and leave tip down for at least 24 hours prior to use:
- When ready to use your pen DO NOT SHAKE IT! Leave the pen tip-down and depress the tip onto a flat surface.
- Hold tip to the surface for 30 to 60 seconds, lifting the tip on and off the paper occasionally to help the flow of the material.
- Once the tip is completely filled with material the pen is ready to use.
*Make sure to store the pen TIP DOWN to ensure material is near the tip for future use.
*Shipping note - the more you order the less expensive that it is per item added to your order.
Wishing you happy glassing,
Irene - HappyGlassArtSupply