Glass Pro Mini Running Pliers
Glass Pro Mini Running Pliers is for glass breaking narrower pieces of glass.
Because these running pliers work the best when both corners of the jaw are on the glass with the line on top of the tool in line with your score, well the smaller pieces of glass do need us to use a narrower jawed running pliers or resort to using our breaker/grozer.
We recommend the Mini Running Pliers.......
The Glass Pro Mini Running Pliers has a curved jaw that is narrower that enables us to break narrower pieces of glass more easily. The rubber tips are necessary so that the glass is gently broken. So don't take them off and throw them away.......!
When the rubber tips become worn out do replace them.
- Curved jaws apply leverage to "run" the score reducing hand fatigue.
- 6.5" long handle. It works best if your hand is at the end of the handle so the leverage is coming from the tool and not you.
- This running pliers has a spring that opens the jaw and that is mighty neat.
- Center mark makes it easy to align the center of the jaws with your score
- Adjustable set screw allows you to control the amount of pressure applied
- Replaceable tips - Item #222501sm
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee (excludes replaceable parts)