Aventurine Blue Opalescent Sheet Glass Compatible™ 11" SQ
Aventurine Blue Opalescent System 96® Oceanside Compatible™ Sheet Glass 11" SQ
# 138 AV SF
Category: Single Color, Opalescent
Family: System 96®
Price Level SFG
This Aventurine Blue - System 96® Oceanside Compatible™ Sheet Glass was manufactured in Woodenville, WA by Spectrum Glass Company.
- Manufactured by Spectrum Glass Factory in the USA
- Ideal for stained glass and fusing projects
- Easy to cut when warm to the touch
- Mass produced on their continual ribbon.
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE - Oceanside Compatible
- Glass size is close to our offering size.
Wishing you happy glassing,
Irene – The happy glass art gal
Glass Dictionary (Aventurine)
- (from French aventure, “chance”)
- Translucent glass with sparkling inclusions of gold, copper, or chromic oxide, first made in Venice in the 15th century.
- Aventurine glass imitates the mineral of the same name, a variety of translucent quartz spangled with mica or other minerals.