Morton Glassworks - The Ultimate Cutting System Kit
- Over a dozen accessories for a variety of shapes for your glassworks..
- Everything you need in one kit, just bring your cutting equipment to the table and away you go!
- Set up is great for triangles, rectangles, diamonds and any other geometric shape
- A must have tool for making quick, consistent and accurate cuts
- Use with Morton Mini Surface Plus work surface, Morton Mini work surface and even the Morton Maxi work surface.
Pays For Itself in the Time You Save!
A must-have tool for glass cutting. Makes cuts fast and accurate. Cuts triangles, rectangles, diamonds and any other geometric shape easily. Just measure one time, then cut two or a hundred pieces - all identical!
If you need a Morton work surface we offer the Mini Surface Plus (sold separately).
The Portable Glass Shop has just what you need to get started! To see complete kit components click below under Product Details.
Designed for use with a cutter using a 5 mm cutting head. Instructions for use with wider cutter heads are included.
Projects below utilizes geometric repetitive cuts.
Over the years I have sold thousands of the Morton Portable Glass Shops and everyone has said about the same thing..... "Best tool set up for glass cutting that I have ever had."
- Cutting surface keeps your work space clean and safe
- Two small interlocking panels, 22-1/2" x 15-3/4" combined
- Designed to work with the Portable Glass Shop and other popular tools
A Tool No Glass Artist Should be Without!
This convenient Morton Glassworks Mini Surface Plus cutting surface keeps your work space safe and clean by allowing glass slivers to fall into the grid cells below, away from your hands.
A lot of us use just one of the grids when cutting smaller pieces that are not being created using the Morton Portable Glass Shop. It takes up less room in our work area.
Flip the cutting surface over and you have a tracing surface for pattern pieces. This multi-panel surface measures 11-1/4" x 15-3/4" each. Using both panels interlocking together creates a surface measuring 22-1/2" x 15-3/4" .
Safety Break System - Break Any Score Easily!
Place a score line over the button of the improved Morton Safety Break System and apply gentle pressure with block. The results are amazing. You'll run the score from end to end for a perfect break with no rough or flared edges.
Set includes one button and block block (wear one around your neck with the attached adjustable lanyard). Requires Grid Work Surface (sold separately) also works with Waffle Grids
Here are some easy links for you to copy then paste then view for the Morton Glassworks Portable Glass Shop:
This link is so you can number your Work Surface: