Cobalt Blue Thin Transparent Iridescent Compatible™ Sheet Glass 5.75 x 6.5"
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Cobalt Blue Thin Transparent Iridescent Coe96 System96 Oceanside Compatible™ fusible Sheet Glass Made by Uroboros Factory in Portland Oregon 5.75 x 6.5"
UF:61 0424 96 i
- Manufactured by Uroboros Glass Factory in the USA
- Ideal for stained glass and fusing projects
- Easy to cut when warm to the touch
- Hand ladled then hand rolled by employees at the factory in Portland Oregon
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE
- Sheet glass actual size is close to the offered size.
This coating is known as: Irid, Iridized and Iridescent
No mater what you call it, it is wonderful and adds such bling to the glass art.
Irene – The happy glass art gal
Sometimes the coating is called Irid, Iris, Iridized or Iridescent.
- Iridescent glass is made by adding metallic compounds to the glass or by spraying the surface with stannous chloride or lead chloride and reheating it in a reducing atmosphere.
- Ancient glasses appear iridescent from the reflection of light off of many layers of weathering.