Cobalt Blue Thin Transparent Iridescent Coe96System96 Oceanside Compatible™ fusible Sheet Glass 11" Square
UF:61 424 96 i
OceanSide Glass will not be making this glass, it is on the Retired product list dated 9/6/2019.
- Manufactured by Uroboros Glass Factory in the USA
- Ideal for stained glass and fusing projects
- Easy to cut when warm to the touch
- Hand ladled then hand rolled by employees at the factory in Portland Oregon
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE
- Sheet glass actual size is close to the offered size.
*Shipping note -We have the Sheet glass box set to hold up to 10 sheets of glass per shipping box.
If we can fit more than 10 sheets of glass, we do refund any other package charge to your account right away.
- Sheet glass does not fit into the stringers and noodles box.
- Noodles and stringers will not fit into a sheet glass box.
Our goal is to be able to have your items delivered to you at the most reasonable packaging configuration and shipping price.
We puzzle your order to work with your best interest at heart.
Wishing you happy glassing, Irene – The happy glass art gal
Sometimes the coating is called Irid, Iris, Iridized or Iridescent.
- Iridescent glass is made by adding metallic compounds to the glass or by spraying the surface with stannous chloride or lead chloride and reheating it in a reducing atmosphere.
- Ancient glasses appear iridescent from the reflection of light off of many layers of weathering.