Clear Golden Iridescent Transitional Transparent Oceanside Compatible™ System96 11" Square Sheet Glass
UF 60 0000 96 gir aaift T
- Manufactured by Uroboros Glass in the USA
- Ideal for stained glass and fusing projects
- Economically priced
- Easy to cut when it is warm to the touch
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE
The bowl art you see in the photo was made using this wonderful Clear Gold Iridescent Transparent Transitional. It was made by one of our fellow glassies. Lady T thank you for sharing your art with us so we can be inspired......!
The Cherry Tree and Lighthouse are was created on this wonderful Clear Transparent Gold Irid that was manufactured by Uroboros in Portland Oregon and the art was created by Lady E. Thank you Lady E for sharing your art with us.
- Glass size is close to our offering size.
The photos are a general representation of the glass look and colors.
Sometimes the coating is called Irid, Iris, Iridized or Iridescent.
- Iridescent glass is made by adding metallic compounds to the glass or by spraying the surface with stannous chloride or lead chloride and reheating it in a reducing atmosphere.
- Ancient glasses appear iridescent from the reflection of light off of many layers of weathering.
*Shipping note -We have the Sheet glass box set to hold up to 10 sheets of glass per shipping box.
If we can fit more than 10 sheets of glass, we do refund any other package charge to your account right away.
- Sheet glass does not fit into the stringers and noodles box.
- Noodles and stringers will not fit into a sheet glass box.
Our goal is to be able to have your items delivered to you at the most reasonable packaging configuration and shipping price.
We puzzle your order to work with your best interest at heart.
Wishing you happy glassing, Irene – The happy glass art gal
My first time ordering from you. Can’t tell you how pleased I am with your professionalism and prompt attention and delivery of my order. I like the special touches that were added to my order. I will definitely order from you again.