#310 - Black Enamel 1 oz
Easy Fire Enamels
#310 - Black One ounce
Matures at 1380 degrees Fahrenheit and can be fired to a maximum temperature of 1650 degrees Fahrenheit.
This high-temperature Easy Fire Fuse Master paint makes glass painting a lot easier than your average enamel.
Not only are they able to withstand high temperatures of heat up to 1650F, but they also require no ventilation or special firing schedules.
Just add your enamel designs to any base glass and pop them in the kiln.
These fine grind enamels come in the form of fine powder and can be brushed, silkscreen printed, stippled or airbrushed onto a base glass, 90, 96 or window glass to cater to your personal needs.
- Check your kiln temperature for accuracy.
- If your kiln burns hot then the paint just might disappear on your project.
- If your kiln burns cool then the paint does not mature to actual hue.
Fuse Mater Enamels are tried and true formulas give excellent results every time.
Essentially what we need is something wet and something sticky added to our Enamels.
* Personal Note: I like to put my Enamel on a 4mm thick glass palette then chop it up using a razor blade to a smaller grain consistency.
* Using a palette knife on a 4mm thick glass palette mix your chosen color with a couple drops of water and a very light dusting of Gum Arabic to the desired consistency for painting.
- Using a palette knife on a 4mm thick glass palette mix your chosen color with a couple drops of Lavender Oil and a very light dusting of Gum Arabic to the desired consistency for painting.
- Personal Note: Sometimes the paint does not want to stick well. I add a tap of honey then mix it in the paint. When doing this I for sure use Lavender Oil for my wet.
If you desire to spray paint it on using an air brushing sprayer then the wet and sticky that I use for that process is any soda pop. Yes, you read that correctly……. Any Soda Pop – Sugar or Sugar free work….!
* Shipping: The more same like items you add to your cart does keep your shipping cost down….
Thank you for shopping at Your Happy Art Glass Supply