Aventurine Green Semi-Transparent Sheet Glass Compatible™ 11" SQ
Aventurine Green Semi-Transparent System 96® Oceanside Compatible™ Sheet Glass 11" SQ
# 128 AV 96
Dark Green Aventurine
Category: Single Color, Semi-Transparent
Family: System 96®
Price Level SFG
This Aventurine Green - 96 COE was manufactured in Woodinville, WA by Spectrum Glass Company.
- Manufactured by Spectrum Glass Factory in the USA
- Ideal for stained glass and fusing projects
- Easy to cut when warm to the touch
- Mass produced on their continual ribbon.
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE - Oceanside Compatible
- Sheet glass actual size is close to the offered size.
Wishing you happy glassing,
Irene – The happy glass art gal
Glass Dictionary (Aventurine)
- (from French aventure, “chance”)
- Translucent glass with sparkling inclusions of gold, copper, or chromic oxide, first made in Venice in the 15th century.
- Aventurine glass imitates the mineral of the same name, a variety of translucent quartz spangled with mica or other minerals.