7/32" 1.25 mil Copper Front / Black Back
7/32" 1.25 mil Copper Front / Black Back x 36 Yards
Copper front / Black back stained glass copper foil.
The black hue does resonate into the glass.
Terrific to use black back foil when we are going to apply black patina to our metals.
I like putting it on just a few pieces of red, yellow or orange in a rose then use copper backed on the other pieces. What a cool effect that happens when that is done.
- Flexible copper foil created for the stained glass artisan by 3 M.
- This is Venture Tape.
- High tack and heat resistant adhesive back securely holds foil in place
- Use with transparent glass when you will be using black patina
- 7/32" foil width for most stained glass projects, excellent for beginners and seasoned stained glass artists alike.
- The width of the foil and thickness of your glass chosen does create the solder thickness look of your finished art.
- If you desire a thinner or thicker solder line please do use wider or narrower sized stained glass foil.
- Warm your glass to have the foil backing stick better... xo
We have this foil set in our shipping category that is up to 8 items in a padded envelope USPS Priority mail.
Here is one example of what thicker and thinner width foil looks like:
We recommend a Copper Foil Dispenser. They come with written instructions from us that makes it so that the foil self peels.
Shipping for one item can be spendy, but as you add more to your order you can see it is overall less per item for shipping. We refund excess shipping promptly.Thank you for taking the time to review our offered information,
Irene - The happy glass gal