#118 - Light Yellow Lead Free High Fire Enamel 1 oz
Fuse Master Lead Free High Fire Enamels are the gold standard in the glass industry. #118 - Light Yellow Opaque One ounce
Each container is well labelled.
The High Fire Opaques can also be used for copper enameling.
These colors ARE approved for food bearing surfaces.
Fuse Master Glass Enamels are for glass painting then fusing.
These vibrant high fire enamels mature at the glass fusing temperature range of 1300F - 1550F.
- Check your kiln temperature for accuracy.
- If your kiln burns hot then the paint just might disappear on your project.
- If your kiln burns cool then the paint does not mature to actual hue.
Fuse Mater Enamels are tried and true formulas give excellent results every time.
Essentially what we need is something wet and something sticky added to our Enamels.
* Personal Note: I like to put my Enamel on a 4mm thick glass palette then chop it up using a razor blade to a smaller grain consistency.
* Using a palette knife on a 4mm thick glass palette mix your chosen color with a couple drops of water and a very light dusting of Gum Arabic to the desired consistency for painting.
- Using a palette knife on a 4mm thick glass palette mix your chosen color with a couple drops of Lavender Oil and a very light dusting of Gum Arabic to the desired consistency for painting.
- Personal Note: Sometimes the paint does not want to stick well. I add a tap of honey then mix it in the paint. When doing this I for sure use Lavender Oil for my wet.
If you desire to spray paint it on using an air brushing sprayer then the wet and sticky that I use for that process is any soda pop. Yes, you read that correctly……. Any Soda Pop – Sugar or Sugar free work….!
Fire to the temperature shown for each variety of Fuse Master Glass Enamels and you will have great results. There are Leaded and Unleaded fuse master paints and they do require different fusing temperatures.
* Shipping: The more same like items you add to your cart does keep your shipping cost down….
Thank you for shopping at Your Happy Art Glass Supply