Gold Rush Ceramic Pen - Instructions in Description below here:
Gold Rush Ceramic Pen - Instructions
* Fired Brilliant
* Easy to use - pre-filled
* Fires to a brilliant finish
Available in 3 colors - Gold, Copper and Platinum
Gold Rush Ceramic Pen is pre-filled with .4 cc’s of easily-applied, fire-on liquid trim and decoration on ceramic, porcelain, and glass. After firing, it will produce brilliant lines for permanent decorations and for writing or signing your ceramic, porcelain, or glass artwork. It works just like a felt tip pen—gently press down on the tip to allow the copper to flow. Pens are sold individually.
Firing Range: 896-1166˚F: Glass and lead-crystal 1202-1652˚F: Porcelain, bone china, earthenware and tiles Size: 5/16" diameter x 5-1/2" length
- - -Caution: Not intended for use on microwaveable products
Note: Make sure to store the pen TIP DOWN to ensure material is near the tip for future use
Instructions: (Please do copy and save these helpful instructions)
Gold Rush Ceramic Pen works like a paint pen or felt tip pen but applies a thin layer of liquid gold to the surface of your glass or ceramics. Easy application for firing. Fires at 1,112 degrees F up to 1,328 degrees F.
For best results, please follow these suggested instructions prior to use:
- Place pen tip down in a container and leave tip down for at least 24 hours prior to use:
- When ready to use your pen DO NOT SHAKE IT! Leave the pen tip-down and depress the tip onto a flat surface.
- Hold tip to the surface for 30 to 60 seconds, lifting the tip on and off the paper occasionally to help the flow of the material.
- Once the tip is completely filled with material the pen is ready to use.
*Make sure to store the pen TIP DOWN to ensure material is near the tip for future use.